Monday, August 9, 2010

No Mouse

So, while I was at work I had my Grandpa check into the mysterious rustling noise. No mouse. No evidence of a mouse. Nothing. A trap has been set just in case.

In other news, I am exhausted. The past two days at work have been very crazy with people stocking up for back to school, and I have done nothing but run non-stop all day long. Today was a lot less busy, but after 2 very busy days and a not-so-great night sleep, I am very tired. However, I got off at 4 today, and I don't go back until Wednesday, so I think I'm going to be ok.

On another note, school starts back a week from tomorrow. I think I'm ready. I've had some time off from summer, and now I'm ready to jump back in. After all, the sooner I get started, the sooner I finish, and the sooner I get to be done with school!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You ~Ron