Monday, September 29, 2008

Day Trip with the Siblings

Yesterday I took my brother and sister to Six Flags and we had a lot of fun. Well, 2 of us did. After getting there and riding about 3 rides, my sister was not only ready to go, but also informed me that Six Flags "was not her thing." Thanks for the heads up! However, she perservered and continued to be a good sport while Luke and me rode all the rides. It had actually been a while since I had been to a Six Flags, and I was very excited to ride all of the new roller coasters they had acquired since my last visit. Fortunately, the lines to most of the rides were not very long and so we got to ride a majority of the rides with very little wait. The Batman ride is awesome! We got off and I was ready to go on it again. Same for the Mindbender. The Georgia Scorcher was another story. It was fun but if I don't ever ride it again, I think I will live. However, the lines to the Goliath and the Superman roller coasters were quite long, and so we decided to forego those until next time. We were there for about 3-4 hours and we didn't get to ride half of what we would have liked, but it was getting hot and we were tired and hungry, so we decided to call it a day and head home. Overall, it was a good day, and I am thankful that I got to spend it with my brother and sister.

No comments: