Wednesday, February 17, 2010

So far, So Good

So far, my classes are going really well. I am getting mostly A's in my Spanish class and I am re-learning a lot. I have a test coming up next week in communications that I have yet to study for, but I am confident that I will do well. My time in Atlanta is almost up, which is both sad and exciting all at the same time, but I know this move is for the best. I have had a slight misstep with my W2, but hopefully that will all work itself out, and I can still get my Great Dane I so desperately want. I will be keeping you updated on the progress of my puppy. (Mom, I know you will be checking back frequently for that!!) Once again, pray that God would show me which store I am supposed to transfer to, that I would find a place that would allow me to have my beloved Great Dane, and that I would make lots of lasting friendships here in Augusta. Oh, and that I would find a good church family!

3 comments:

patty said...

praying mostly for a good church family! The dog can come later, and have you realized that you have to walk the dog????????? Love you!!

Mac n' Janet said...

I'm an old friend of your Mom's and i minored in Spanish, if you ever need help give a shout. As for the Great Dane you won't have to walk it you can ride it.

My Hodge Podge Life said...

yes mother, i have realized that i have to walk the dog. have you not heard me say that the dog needs only 15 min a day of exercise? yeah, its a lazy beast, and i love it!

thanks janet!