Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Favorite....

Movies:

Steel Magnolias
Wizard of Oz
Dirty Dancing
Harry Potter series
Ocean's Eleven
The Family Stone
How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days
Italian Job


Books:


Harry Potter series
Twilight!!!! series
anything Mary Higgins Clark
The Good Earth
House of the Scorpion


TV Shows:

Alias
24
Grey's Anatomy
Monk
Will and Grace
Golden Girls
Gilmore Girls
Supernatural!!!
The Tudors
Hell's Kitchen
Ghost Whisperer
Smallville


Music:

Carrie Underwood
Gavin DeGraw
Hairspray soundtrack
Mamma Mia soundtrack
Chicago soundtrack
Aerosmith
Kelly Clarkson


Things To Do:

Read
Go to the movies
Spending time with friends
Listening to my iPod
Road trips
Painting pottery
Horseback riding
Cooking and baking
Making up my own recipes
Buying new clothes
Being pampered
Car shopping
Learning new things
Take pictures
Decorate cakes
Blog (when I have a good topic)
Go to Disney World


Quotes:

Steel Magnolias

"There's so much static electricity in this room, I pick up everything but boys and money."
-Truvy

"You are too twisted for color tv." -Ouiser Boudreaux

"The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize." -Clairee Belcher

Annelle: We are in the house of the Lord!
Clairee Belcher: A lot she cares. Ousier's never done a religious thing in her life.
Ouiser Boudreaux: Now that is not true. When I was in school, a bunch of my friends and I would dress up as nuns and go bar-hoppin'.

"Ouiser, you sound almost chipper. What happened today-you run over a small child or something?" -Clairee Belcher

Will and Grace

Jack: For your information, most people who meet me do not know that I am gay.
Will: Jack, blind and deaf people know you're gay. Dead people know you're gay.
Jack: Grace, when you first met me, did you know I was gay?
Grace: My dog knew

"Good Lord. I can't believe I'm at a public pool. Why doesn't somebody just pee directly on me."
-Karen

"Would it have killed you to acknowledge that he exists, or were you too busy high-kickin' it with Nicole Kidman at the Moulin Rouge?" -Jack, to Will about Elliot

GRACE: You know, it's strange how things have changed for the two of us over the last year. KAREN: Hmm.
GRACE: I'm a married lady giving out dating advice. Now you're the single girl, starting your life over.
KAREN: Mm-hmm.
GRACE: I like it
KAREN: I hate it.
GRACE AND KAREN: [BOTH] I know you do.

No comments: