Thursday, August 14, 2008

68 Little-Known Facts About Me

1. I frequently wake up in the middle of the night craving orange juice.
2. I don't eat candy because it rots your teeth.
3. I don't drink milk by itself.
4. I find plain chocolate to be disgusting.
5. If I could have any super power, I would be able to conjure fire from thin air. This would enable me to throw fire balls at the backs of stupid people's heads.
6. I have read all 7 of the Harry Potter books at least 3 times.
7. I can't eat perfectly "well-done" cookies. They have to be undercooked by at least 2 minutes, and I can't eat them after they have completely cooled off.
8. I only eat chocolate chip cookies and I have to have sweet tea when I eat them. No milk thanks.
9. I can only eat oreos dipped in milk.
1o. My favorite cereal is banana nut crunch.
11. If I could be any fictional character from a tv show, I would have to go with Sydney Bristow (Alias), Jason Bourne (Bourne series), or Jack Bauer (24).
12. When I was little, I wanted to be an OB/GYN. The thought of delivering babies fascinates me still.
13. I heart fruit. A lot. I would rather eat a bowl of fruit salad than a bowl of ice cream.
14. I'm not really a big junk food eater.
15. After much deliberation and determination of what will make me happy, I have decided to return to school to major in performing arts; concentration acting.
16. My life goals are to become a famous actress and win an Oscar.
17. Believe it or not, I am aware that number 16 is a LONG shot, but I feel as though I won't ever be truly happy until I know whether or not I can do it.
18. I am a HUGE hypochondriac. Tell me about a disease and its symptoms, and in a week I will have decided that I have it.
19. If I could have any car, it would be either a BMW M3 or an Audi TT.
20. I am deathly afraid of guns, but I like to shoot them nonetheless.
21. My favorite color changes day to day. Right now I am all about yellow and black, but a constant is red.
22. I DO NOT play sports. I like to watch them, but I DO NOT play them.
23. I am deathly afraid of rodents. If I see/hear one, I start shaking and almost cry. I would seriously rather encounter a giant anaconda than a 2 ounce mouse. It's a true phobia.
24. I loved my grandfather more than any other person in the world. He died 4 years ago, and more often than not it still feels like yesterday.
25. When I was little, I wanted to be a twin more than anything. I just thought it would be the coolest thing in the world to have someone in my life who looked exactly like me. Well, there is nothing I can do to change the fact that I am not a twin, so long ago I decided that I would have the next best thing: twin daughters. The desire to have twin girls is still very much alive and well today.
26. I cannot sing. As much as I would love to be able to belt it out like Carrie Underwood or Celine Dion, I was not blessed with a rockin set of vocal cords. Very sad day.
27. Despite number 26, I was blessed with many other talents. For starters, I am an excellent public speaker. Speaking in front of a large audience has never been a fear for me, quite the opposite. In addition, I have also been blessed with the ability to act which is something I thoroughly enjoy and am looking forward to going to school to do this.
28. I don't really watch a lot of tv. Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of favorite shows, it's just that I am too busy to watch them when they air, so I either watch them online or buy them on dvd.
29. SOME of my favorite tv shows are alias, supernatural, monk, greys anatomy, gilmore girls, and golden girls.
30. I can quote Power Rangers: The Movie.
31. I collect Wizard of Oz memorabilia.
32. Life doesn't get any better than fresh pineapple.
33. I enjoy cooking. I like to try new recipes and come up with my own variations.
34. My life was complete before I read the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. I can only hope that my life will be half as cool as falling in love with a vampire and having a werewolf for a best friend.
35. I like art. Mostly abstract. I don't really own any right now, but I hope to become a collector soon.
36. My 2 best friends are Leslie and Ashley. They are the greatest and even though I don't see them at all anymore, I still think about them daily.
37. I greatly enjoy the world of fiction. I am an avid Harry Potter fan, as well as a now-imcomplete follower of the Twilight series. There's just something about getting lost in the world of make believe that I just can't get enough of.
38. The top 3 songs being played on my iPod right now are In Love with a Girl by Gavin DeGraw, Crazy in Love by Beyonce, and Misery Business by Paramore.
39. My generic cell phone ring is Last Name by Carrie Underwood.
40. If I could be friends with any 3 celebrities (girls) they would have to be Amanda Bynes, Carrie Underwood, and Mandy Moore. Okay 4, Alexis Bledel. They just seem to be very nice, down to earth, level-headed people.
41. As for the boys, I would have to go with Jared Padalecki, Robert Pattinson (he plays Edward Cullen, hello!), and Michael Phelps.
42. I think the most brilliant actresses on the planet would have to be Julia Roberts, Kate Hudson, Reese Witherspoon, and Sandra Bullock. I also love Jennifer Garner and Gwyneth Paltrow.
43. My male favorites are Matt Damon, George Clooney, Dermot Mulroney, Bruce Willis, and Michael Vartan.
44. When I was in high school, I had every intentions of marrying Lance Bass (from NSYNC), but then he decided to date boys and that kind of ruined it.
45. At the moment, it is 5:16 am and I am still not sleepy. Dang it!
46. It takes a lot to offend me.
47. I have 2 younger siblings named Stevie and Luke. Stevie, my sister, is 17 and Luke, my brother, is 12.
48. My dad is a minister and my mom is a teacher.
49. I have many nicknames that I have acquired over the years. There's the most recent Shea Mary, then Sheafers, Shealee, SheaBaby, Shea of Sunshine, Shea Bay, and the list goes on.
50. I just can't get enough of it when people say "Hey Shea! Oh hey, that rhymed." (Note the sarcasm) Drip, Drip, Drip
51. I am very good at spelling. My grammar is impeccable and my vocabulary endless.
52. I love going to the movies.
53. My two favorite places in the world (so far and that I've been to) are Gatlinburg and Disney World. One day I would really like to go to Europe and New York. I would also really like to go to Australia.
54. I'm not really a big fan of the beach. I like to go maybe one day a year, and then I am done. I am over the being covered in sand and potential of man-eating sharks in the water. No thanks.
55. Peanut butter and banana sandwiches are my favorite.
56. I love love love to eat Mexican and Italian. They are the best!!!
57. The mall is not my idea of a good time.
58. Crab legs are quite yummy.
59. I like to take pictures. I would really like to become the proud owner of a digital SLR camera, but alas, that will have to wait.
60. In my opinion, Pizza Hut has the best bread sticks. They are just so awesome!
61. I love big dogs, particularly Great Danes and Rottweilers. I'm not really a small dog person. They're cute and all, but nah!
62. When I was younger, I was a clogger. One of our dances was to the Michael Jackson song Ease on Down the Road. Another dance was to the song Sold by John Michael Montgomery. Good times.
63. I am a girly-girl but I also like to get dirty. And I'm not afraid of bugs.
64. I have a necktie fetish. For some reason, I just really have a thing for neckties.
65. I love learning new things and expanding my horizon. I like to obtain as much knowledge as I can. It's not about being smart, it's about being a more well-rounded individual.
66. I like the smell of a flame that has just been blown out.
67. At this stage in my life, I have decided that I am not interested in dating. I'm not ready to get married and would rather not expend my energy into a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. Instead, I would just rather have as many friends as possible and focus on enjoying my life.
68. My mother almost named me Martha Faye. Or was it Martha Kaye. Either way, I think I would have just told people to call me "Hippo."

No comments: