Thursday, August 21, 2008

A New Chapter

I just wanted to give everyone a quick update on my life. For those of you who don't know, I have applied to Western Kentucky University, in Bowling Green, KY where I plan to pursue a degree in Performing Arts. I have sent in my application and my requests for my transcripts to be sent, so now it is just a waiting game. I am actually very excited about this. I know that my life is about to change drastically, in addition to all of the changes that have gone one in the last several months, and I am excited to see what comes next. My parents are probably about to move to South Carolina where my dad will be taking on the position of pastor at a church down there, and I, hopefully, will be moving back to Kentucky within the next 6 months. As I have said, it is all very exciting, but also very scary. I am excited because this is yet another chapter to my book, and I am interested to see where all of this leads me, but I am also scared because this is so different from everything I know. When it is all said and done though, I know that this is leading me to where God wants me to be, and that is a very comforting thought.

1 comment:

patty said...

and we are excited for you!!