Monday, July 6, 2009

Vitamin Water

Whenever I am at work, I usually get really thirsty. In my effort not to drink a lot of coke at work, or at all for that matter, I went in search of an alternative. I had seen this stuff called Vitamin Water, but I always passed it by, being that I am not a big fan of flavored water. I also didn't really know of anyone who drank it, so there was no one I could ask for their opinion. Finally, one day I broke down and bought one. In case you are not familiar, they come in several different flavors, each one designed for a specific purpose. So, I picked one out (I think I picked Focus, because it was pink!) and proceeded to the check out. Well, I tried, and after that, I was hooked. I have tried several different flavors and have actually found some favorites. My #1 is Revive, which is fruit punch. This one offers plenty of potassium, vitamin c, and several b vitamins. Its purpose is to revive you, or refresh you if you are not feeling particularly energetic. My next favorite is Power+C, which is dragonfruit. This one offers vitamin c, zinc, and a couple of b vitamins. Its purpose is to give you the power and stamina needed to run marathons, or chase your kids! Lastly, I like Focus, which is kiwi-strawberry. This one offers lutein, vitamin a, c, and several b vitamins. Its purpose, according to glaceau.com, is to "positively contribute to your eye health." So, not only have a found a refreshing beverage that tastes good, but it's good for me too!

No comments: