Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Funny Thing About Satan Is......

he only reminds you that you are doing the right thing! Right now, I'm having a hard time. My schedule was dropped from school, I'm having money problems because I'm driving 2 1/2 hours to go to work for a lousy 25-29 hours, and I can't buy the books I need for school so I am probably going to fall behind and have to race to catch up. After I left the bank today, I thought about the CRAP going on right now that I am handling as it is thrown at me, and it occurred to me that this is nothing more than Satan trying to bring me down. This is what I have to say about that:

Congratulations Satan! You have done nothing more than make yourself known and given me confirmation that I am doing what God wants me to do. You have no more leverage. Your sneak attacks are no longer in disguise. I know what you are trying to do. You might have discouraged me for a minute, but I won't let you bring me down. I will take it as it comes to me and I will release it to the Lord. You and I are finished.