Thursday, January 7, 2010

God Thing

Today was my first real day of classes. I had a class last night, but today I had 3 others. So far, I think I am really going to like ASU. The professors are nice, the students are friendly, and the staff is really helpful. My being here is a serious God-thing. Everything literally fell into place. I was accepted right away, all of my credits transferred and can benefit me in some way, and I got all of the financial aid that I needed for rent and tuition. This can be explained as nothing less than a God-thing. I did have some minor trouble today when I learned that my entire schedule was dropped yesterday due to a remaining balance of $395, but at the end of the day that was nothing more than an inconvenience. I talked to all of the right people, got all of the right forms filled out, and my schedule is back in tact. The next thing on the list is getting an apartment and some furniture, but I know that when the time is right the right apartment will materialize, and as of two days ago, I now have a lot of the big and important things I needed that I didn't have. Needless to say, there is no doubt in my mind that God will provide!

1 comment:

Tracy Anderson said...

Shea, I'm proud of you and the progress you've made. Billy and I know you'll be successful at ASU and have the future you've planned for yourself.