Monday, January 25, 2010

Sometimes I Think.....

If I could just get people to see things my way, and do things the way I think they should be done, the world would be a much better place.

If I said to that one person of the day who really gets under your skin, what is going through my head, I would find myself unemployed.

If God would synchronize His watch with mine, since His timing is perfect, I would have been married a long time ago.

If I could just fast-forward 5 years to when I have my big-girl job and husband, hopefully, I would be so much happier.

If only I had been born an only child, or to a wealthy family, my life would have turned out so differently.


But Then I Think........

Difference: that's what makes the world go round.

I would like to keep my car, so I should probably smile, nod, and apologize even when it's not my fault, just so I can keep my job.

There are so many things I have learned and still have to learn, that if I were married right now, I would surely screw it up!

That if I could fast-forward 5 years, I would miss out on all that God has to teach me.

That I wouldn't be the person I am, have the people in my life that I do, and I might not have the peace that passes all understanding.

Thank You, God, for who I am, who you have given me, and what you have taught me.

1 comment:

patty said...

Glad you are learning. Call me sometime!