Saturday, November 7, 2009

"Excuses"

Isn't it nice when you have "an excuse" to buy new clothes for yourself? You need a new dress for that wedding next month, or a new suit for the interview tomorrow, or a new outfit for that party this weekend. Whatever it is, we love any excuse to spend money. However, that "excuse" isn't so great when it means that the clothes you JUST BOUGHT no longer fit (in my case, they're getting too big), and now look very bad. My jeans that I just bought from Old Navy, thank goodness I bought them when they were all on sale for $15, are now too baggy in the butt, to loose around the waist, and there's plenty of room for someone else in the legs. I like the idea of getting smaller, but I hate the fact that this means I am in constant need for new clothes, because the ones I have don't fit! This is a very expensive "excuse."

Please note: should you take pity on me and feel the need to take me shopping (mother) I ACCEPT!

2 comments:

patty said...

you poor baby! by the way, you spelled waist wrong.

shea said...

i fixed it. thanks, mudder!