Sunday, November 1, 2009

November 1

So, I was off today, and I decided to soak up a little television. And by a "little" television, I mean I watched 2 1/2 movies, 2 episodes of One Tree Hill, an episode of Vampire Diaries, an episode of Supernatural, and I am probably going to catch up on my Army Wives before the night is over. Of course, I have to be at work at 8 AM tomorrow, so I really shouldn't stay up too late, but I'm on a roll!

On a much more serious note, I have been thinking a lot about missions in the last 24 hours, and I think I would really like to go on another mission trip. I went many many years ago, when I was about 16, to Quito, Ecuador, but since I was so young, I didn't really appreciate the experience. I have never really thought that I was cut out to be in the mission field full-time, but I do think I was born to help others less fortunate than myself, and what better way to do that than by sharing the Gospel? So, while I don't foresee this trip happening in the very near future, it is definitely something I will be thinking and praying about for the next several months. Please joing me in asking God if a.) this is something He would really have me do and b.) when and where He would like for me to go.

No comments: