Friday, November 13, 2009

Compliments

I've been getting a lot of compliments lately on different things. I always have a lot of compliments on my smile, but recently the compliments have been multiplying. Personally, I don't see it. I just don't understand what it is about my smile that people like well enough to say something. Today, I even had someone asked me if I get a lot of compliments on my freckles. What? That was in addition to several customers who told me they liked my pretty face, my smile, and one lady even complimented my "tiny nose." What in the world? Where are all of these coming from? I'm beginning to like myself a lot more, and I'm even beginning to think that I am pretty, but I don't really understand what it is that people are seeing. Help anyone?


On a slightly different, yet same, note, a lady I worked with today told me she knew I had been raised in a Christian home. That, of all of the compliments I got today, meant the most.