Saturday, November 7, 2009

Not A Good Moment

It's 4:17 AM and I am AWAKE against my will. I would love to be sleeping, unaware of things going on in the world, but instead, I am awake. Perhaps it has something to do with the stomach cramps I have, OR in the worrying over something completely out of my control, OR in the stress of knowing that I don't have as many hours at work next week as I was hoping, and therefore my financial plans for the month are kind of thrown for a loop, OR in the stress of worrying that I'm not getting everything done for school in time, OR maybe it's a combination of all of the above, which I believe answers the "why is there a knot in my stomach?" question. Either way, I. Am. Awake, which makes for a very unpleasant moment. I was having an unpleasant moment earlier this evening, when I just needed to sit down and cry. Cry about school, moving, missing my mom, missing my dad, wanting to be closer to my family, money, leaving my job, getting a new job, leaving my friends here, finding new friends there, missing my Grandpa, being alone, my life, telling my boss I'm moving, not wanting to go to work, where the heck is my husband?!?, the customers I have come to know and love but will be leaving soon, the weather, the country, YOU NAME IT, I CAN CRY ABOUT IT!!! It's just been one of those days, and to cap it off, I'm awake, thinking about all of it.

No comments: