Thursday, November 12, 2009

Update

Not a lot going on in the life of Shea. I scheduled/confirmed my orientation for school. I decided to live in University housing. I still haven't told my boss, or anyone else for that matter, that I am moving. Next week, my sister and I are going to TN to see the new Twilight movie, New Moon, with my friend Naiomi. We are all VERY excited to see this movie. I, for one, have high hopes for this one, because the last one absolutely sucked! We shall see. I believe that is all. Oh, and I trained for accounting this week for work. I went to another store Mon, Tues, and Wed and trained to work accounting, which means I learned to handle the big time money in our store. I had already learned it a little at my store, but they changed the way we do things, and I had to go and learn it somewhere other than my home store. So, now, I think that is all. I will keep you posted on school, moving, work, telling my boss, etc.

No comments: