Saturday, October 31, 2009

Moving Forward

I still don't feel like I am actually moving, but I think as more things are set in stone, I will start to feel like everything is coming together and it really is official. There are still some things that need to be done, like talk to my boss, send in the rest of my info for fin. aid, and schedule my orientation, but, for the most part, things are looking good.

On a slightly different note, I have begun my Christmas shopping!!!! I finished 3 people today, and by "finish" I mean I bought over and above what I intended to, not to mention that as time goes by, I will wish I had not already bought for them, so that I could instead buy whatever it is that I think would be PERFECT for them. Again, that is ok. There is always next year, or birthdays, or just because!!

Lastly, while I was out Christmas shopping, I, of course, bought something for myself!!!! I had a little birthday money left over, so I bought myself a nice bamboo cutting board, a matching paper towel holder, and a really pretty pink glass vase. Very excited!!! And yet, there is still so much more that I will need!!!! Oh well, all in good time...............

No comments: