Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Big Secret Revealed

I have talked earlier about some changes taking place in my life, but I never actually told you what they were. Well, I have decided it is time. About a month ago, I made the decision to leave Atlanta so that I could pursue my degree in communications at Augusta State University. I will be moving in late December/early January, and starting school shortly thereafter. This new change is one that I am both nervous and excited about. I have always wanted to finish my degree but I never, for some crazy reason, found the motivation to get out there and do it. Then, one day, it hit me; JUST DO IT!! Stop sitting around waiting for a billboard to tell me what my next move should be; just make a decision and go with it. So I did. I applied to ASU, had my transcripts sent, and was accepted right away. They are still waiting on a few things from me for financial aid, but I will be getting those in the mail, and everything should be squared away for me to schedule my orientation and get this show on the road! Please pray for me as I take this next step. I have no idea where it will lead, or how it will get me to where I think I am going, but I do hope that God will open my eyes that I might see His will as He reveals it to me.

So, here are some prayer requests for me:

That the money would all fall into place
That I would get a nice/decent roommate in University housing
That the transition from Atlanta to Augusta would be smooth
That the transition from my job here to my job there be smooth and that I come to like my workplace there as much as I do here
That God would continue to guide me in the direction He would have me go, and continue to allow everything to fall into place

No comments: