Thursday, October 1, 2009

Can you tell I don't want to be doing what I should be doing?

I am leaving for Disney is less than 48 hours, and I still haven't packed. Why? Because I would rather sit on Facebook and pick my fave 5 on everything. My favorite 5 movie quotes, five people I would want to be stuck in an elevator with, five random things that start with the first letter of my name, etc. I. Don't. Want. To. Pack. In my own defense, I did sit down and type up a packing list. I think that should get me some points in the productivity department. When I was younger, and I was about to go on a youth trip or something like that, I couldn't wait to pack. I wanted to get all my clothes out, and pack everything I owned, things I couldn't possibly need where I was going but "just in case," and have it ready DAYS in advance. I'm not sure when I became such a procrasinator. I mean, I've always been one, but I don't remember it always being this bad. Even as I sit here, I know that the longer I prolong this, the more I will hate myself for waiting so long. Sigh. Ok, I'm going to do it. Maybe.

No comments: