Sunday, October 25, 2009

Going Crazy

I have recently discovered the beauty of ordering prints online from Walgreens.com. It. Is. Fabulous! I started out because there were a few from my day at the zoo and the corn maze with my family that I wanted to frame for my room, and it went downhill from there. I then decided that I wanted to print some of the pics from my Disney trip to put in my fancy shmancy Disney photo album, AND THEN I decided that I wanted to print some of these photos to frame and give to people for Christmas presents. A little crazy? I'm thinking yes. Luckily, this little venture is very cheap, and I can do all of this for less than $5. No lie. Of course, I still have to buy the $10 frames to put these $0.20 pictures in, but that's ok! Here are some of the ones I wanted to frame for myself:










No comments: