Friday, August 28, 2009

Special K Challenge

I have decided to do the Special K Challenge. Why? Quite frankly, because it is easy. I eat a bowl of Special K cereal in the mornings, a Special K meal bar for lunch, make a smart choice when it comes to dinner, and have snack bars in between. I don't have to count points or calories or anything like that; I just eat specific foods that can be worked around my schedule. Of course, the hard part will be not straying from the plan and nibbling something here and nibbling something there. I tend to have excellent self-control when it comes to this sort of thing; once I make up my mind to do something, it seems easy to follow through.

In addition, I have started working out using the Wii Fit. I got that out today and worked myself into quite a sweat, so I think that will be very beneficial. I have also made the decision to not drink ANY soda at all, but especially during the 2 week challenge. I hate water, but I am going to try to drink more of it so that will certainly help too. The goal is to lose 22 lbs in 3 months. While I am not so concerned about the time period, I would really like to lose the weight and tone up and strengthen my body. Those are the ultimate goals. So, starting Sunday, I will be doing the Special K Challenge. No worries, I will keep you posted on my progress!!

No comments: