Monday, August 31, 2009

Calling All Ideas!!

I need an actual concept for my blog. I mean, I need to come up with some purpose for my blog. My friend just started one, and it was a really cute idea. Her's is a fashion blog, where she will be letting her readers know about all of the seasons INs and OUTs. Very, very cute. You can check it out at sequinsandstilettos.blogspot.com. My dad's blog is another great idea. His is basically a bible study in blog format. He's a pastor, so that's kind of his forte. His is reallivepastor.blogspot.com. My mom's blog doesn't really have a theme like the last two, but she has some kind of purpose to her's as well. She blogs about her daily life with my siblings, and church, and whatever. It's very interesting. You can check her blog out at welcometopattyville.blogspot.com. And finally, my other friend has a blog, which, like mom's, doesn't so much have a theme, but yet still has a purpose. She also talks about her daily life...her decisions about life, what God is teaching her, how the decisions she has made are progressing, etc. Very good. Her blog site is fodderforthetellall.blogspot.com. Be sure to check all of those out, and, in the meantime, I am open to suggestions for my blog.

No comments: