Sunday, September 27, 2009

Blockbuster Online

So, I recently signed up for blockbuster online. I started with the 2 week free trial, and then I went with the one movie at a time, unlimited per month plan. So far, I'm loving it!! I have seen all of the Tyler Perry movies, which are hilarious, and I just saw "I Love You, Man" which was crazy hilarious! I did see "Dance Flick" which was TERRIBLE!!! As I knew it would be, but the main storyline for this spoof was "Save The Last Dance," which I love, so I had to see this. What a waste! Next up is "The Reader" starring Kate Winslet. This movie, as well as Kate Winslett, got several nominations so it ought to be pretty good. We shall see. Well, that's all for tonight folks.

Btw, in the coming months, my blogs will probably be more personal, and not so much of this random Wii and Blockbuster shout outs. Just so you know.

No comments: