Saturday, September 26, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away...Come Again In 10 More Days







It rained here for a week and a half straight. It was depressing, really. Then, one morning I wake up to find that my friend sent me a text asking if I was alright. I knew she meant from the rain, but I still thought that was strange. I mean, sure, there was a river running along one side of our yard, flowing into the one going down the sides of the street, but was I ok? Of course. It wasn't until I got on the internet the next day, and on my home page there was an article about a family who jumped from their home in order to save their lives, that I realized that while I might be ok, there were some families who weren't. So, while I thought the rain was depressing in a gloomy sort of way, there are families who found the rain depressing in a whole other way. Above are some pictures that were taken in this area. The one of the roller coaster is at Six Flags Over Georgia.






No comments: