Monday, September 21, 2009

Lovin' Me Some Wii Fit

So, I started my Wii Fit a couple of weeks ago and I have lost about 3lbs since then. That is exciting. I also feel myself getting stronger, and am noticing a difference in my forearms. On the other hand, my back is killing me. On Wii Fit, you can do yoga, which includes a lot of stretching of your back. Well, now my back hurts. I'm hoping this is a good thing, because I feel like I am growing a hunchback. Goody. Overall, though, Wii Fit is not only helpful, it's also fun. Check it out.

In addition, I have also started a new quiet time, or devotional time. I am doing "Jesus: 90 Days with the One and Only" by Beth Moore. I have never done a Beth Moore study, but I know several people who have and they love them. The one I am doing isn't really a bible study as it is a devotional time. I like it because it doesn't take a lot of time, and yet you still get a lot out of it. If you have never done one of her studies like this, I highly recommend it.

1 comment:

patty said...

Bible is spelled with a capital B, you goof! Very excited about your life changes. Mailed that form and check today for you as well as birthday gift for you and Jack. Tracy's wouldn't fit in the box so she will have to wait.