Saturday, September 19, 2009

Today....

was much better!!! Thanks to my day yesterday, I woke up with a feeling of dread thinking that when I got to work today, I would be written up for something. This feeling was so bad, I wanted to call in sick, but instead, I went to work. It was completely fine. I got there and the mgr who had lectured me the night before, called me to the front and asked me to help out; this was before I even had a chance to start on my tasks for the day. So, after that, I knew I would be ok. I cannot say the same for two of the people with whom I work. The first one told me not long after I got there, that he had gotten written up this morning because last night when he left, his department was not "up to par" and because he left early without informing management. The second friend, who is not very well liked by our boss, Trish*, for unknown, and probably stupid reasons, was told by our MOD that Trish had called and told him that she wanted my friend terminated because he had lied to her, and she didn't want him anymore. Lucky for my friend, the MOD recognizes that he is a good, hard worker, and told him that he would not be terminated. However, it would be nice if he would apologize to Trish for the situation. I'm sure that my friend will do that, but that will not make Trish like him anymore, not to mention she will be on his case even more. Sorry Parker*!!!!

*Names have been changed....hehe

No comments: